Thursday, June 18, 2015

New Sources!!!

For sure the internet contains many treasures, most of which are hidden. By luck I bumped into TWO new blogs about System Center, containing good information. Time to share it with the rest of the world.

  1. The Manageability Guys
    By luck I bumped into the TechNet blog run by the PFE UK Manageability team, all about System Center. Even though they don’t blog on a regular basis, the postings are really good and interesting.

  2. OPSCONFIG
    Through a particular channel (than you guys/girls Smile), this blog was brought to my attention. The author is a person with a deep knowledge AND experience on System Center things. However, he/she has chosen to stay anonymous. None the less, this blog kicks ass!

For myself I’ve added these two blogs to my list of blogs to visit on a regular basis. For anyone working with System Center I strongly advise to do the same.

No comments: